Selling an aircraft can become a full time job filled with stress over proper aircraft values, interruptions in your day, frustration from insulting comments aimed at devaluing your prized possession, and anguish over money unnecessarily spent or lost in a sale.
At Performance Aircraft, we work to save you time, money, and headache, while representing your aircraft and protecting your interests. Over the last three years, aircraft we sold averaged 2.5 months from market entry to closing and 102% of Retail "Book" Value.
Our resources provide you an in-depth understanding of the market so we can best position your aircraft with potential buyers and guide you through the brokerage process.
Understand the Market
- Conduct appraisals and daily market research to give you a true picture of the current market and aircraft values.
- Create an in-depth Market Analysis that helps identify the best asking price for your aircraft and gives direction for the best marketing strategy.
Position Your Aircraft
- Travel to your location to photograph aircraft and logbooks, in addition to taking video of the aircraft.
- Design a detailed listing with all the specs, dozens of photos, and complete logbooks that attracts buyers and gives them not only 24/7 access to information, but also the confidence to make a purchase decision. Higher confidence and ease of purchase results in added aircraft value and a positive buying experience.
- Advertise in industry leading internet and print publications to showcase your aircraft in the market.
- Contact interested buyers, dealers, flight schools, and FBOs in our database to immediately put your plane in front of potential purchasers for your aircraft.
- Answer questions about the aircraft and negotiate with buyers. This important part of the sales process is handled on your behalf by a broker with experience and expertise.
- Provide you information, updates, and written offers to help you make decisions throughout the sales process.
- Coordinate the purchase agreements, lien releases, fund transfers, pre-buy inspection, FAA filings, and escrow to make processing the paperwork straightforward and efficient.
- Put more money in your pocket. Our commission is lower than most traditional brokers. We don’t require any money up front and only get paid when your plane sells.
We consider it a great privilege to represent your aircraft and go to work for you. We look forward to visiting with you more about how we can help you.
Performance Aircraft is also a cash buyer of aircraft and has the ability to take trade-ins.
Need to send us some photos of your aircraft or logbooks? Combine your photos into a .zip file and click the Dropbox link below.