Aircraft Sales Consultant
Performance Aircraft is one of aviation’s fastest-growing aircraft sales companies, and we are looking for someone awesome to join our team. We pride ourselves on delivering an experience that is refreshingly different for both buyers and sellers, while fostering long-term relationships with all of our clients.
A few things about us:
- Our company headquarters is located in “the hotbed of all tourism,” Lincoln, Nebraska. (Okay, that statement is up for debate, but we happen to love cold winters and eating lots of corn.)
- We only hire passionate, motivated people who have a heart to help others and fulfill a greater purpose.
- We work as a team. Everyone has a unique role in the aircraft sales process, and we increase our results by maximizing each individual’s talents and experience.
- Our mission is to inspire and enable aviation dreams—one relationship, one aircraft, and one flight at a time.
- We believe that we were created with a love for people and a passion to serve.
- We make a real difference in the lives of our customers.
- We deliberately maintain a work/life balance that allows us to be actively involved with the people and activities we love.
Are you an aviation lover who enjoys sharing your knowledge with others? Performance Aircraft is looking for a confident, passionate associate to join our team and guide prospective buyers as they evaluate their options and purchase aircraft.
This is a hands-on, client-facing position for an individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ideal Aircraft Sales Consultnat has extensive knowledge of various aircraft/avionics and enjoys spending time on the phone consulting with buyers and sellers to help them successfully complete their transactions. The candidate should be a self-starter with a strong sense of accountability to our customers and our team.
This is a fast-paced position that rewards those who have diligence and a passion to serve others. This position may work remotely or onsite.
- Extensive knowledge of piston, turban, and/or jet aircraft and their related markets.
- Persuasive, energetic, and professional phone skills.
- Persistent, ambitious, and able to stay on task.
- Able to overcome objections.
- Goal oriented.
- Enjoys being rewarded for a job well-done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead.
- Takes initiative.
- Conscientious about doing the right thing.
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Not easily discouraged.
- Highly responsible and accountable.
- Highly curious–enjoys researching and learning new things.
- Likes to have fun and celebrate success.
Interested in joining our team? Let’s start a conversation!
Please send your resume with a cover letter to us at: email@example.com.