Certified Flight Instructor
Performance Aircraft is one of the Midwest’s most successful flight training centers, and we are looking for someone awesome to join our team. We pride ourselves on delivering an experience that is remarkably different for those interested in aviation with higher completion rates, shorter average completion times, and an exemplary safety record.
A few things about us:
- We are located in “the hotbed of all tourism,” Lincoln, Nebraska. (Okay, that statement is up for debate, but we happen to love cold winters and eating lots of corn.)
- We only hire passionate, motivated people who have a heart to help others and fulfill a greater purpose.
- We have beautiful facilities and fly modern aircraft.
- Our mission is to inspire and enable aviation dreams—one relationship, one aircraft, and one flight at a time.
- We believe that we were created with a love for people and a passion to serve.
- We make a real difference in the lives of our customers.
- We have fun and like to celebrate our success.
Performance Aircraft is looking for a full time Certified Flight Instructor to join our team and help our customers meet their aviation goals.
This is a hands-on position for an individual who loves flying and sharing their knowledge with others. Enjoy excellent pay, flexible scheduling, and opportunities to help our aircraft sales team with additional flights for aircraft relocations and deliveries. Assistance is provided for customer relations activities related to flight training sales and scheduling. Time flying Garmin G1000 and Cirrus aircraft is a plus.